- Offering 2323 acres of slopes and terrain, 49 North Mountain Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Washington.
- 49 North Mountain Resort is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Washington.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Washington.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1841 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5771 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 25 and ends on Apr 8 (134 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 25 to Apr 8) is 105 " at summit elevation and 65 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 146 " at summit elevation and 91 " at the base.
- 49 North Mountain Resort features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 59 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Washington.
The Ski Resort
49° North Mountain Resort has continually been voted the region´s best family resort. It offers winter sport fun for everyone. This traditional northwestern resort is blessed with wide open groomed runs, moguls, desert dried powder, and hundreds of acres of legendary tree skiing.
A special offer is the Mountain Host Program. Whether you are a frequent visitor or skiing here for the first time the program will provide new perspectives. Mountain Hosts will help you with all the information that you need: The history of the mountain, explanation of the trails or where to go for aprés ski fun.
The new Nordic Center invites families to enjoy a whole range of different winter activities at one place. Warm yourself in the cozy yurt, watch your children from the deck overlooking the area or follow the ungroomed snowshoe trails. There are also 25km of cross country with skate lanes and tracks available.