- Elevated between 1,350 m and 3,330 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,980 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 902 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 15 Apr (133 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 15 Apr) is 158 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 247 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at the base. Therefore Veysonnaz 4 Vallees is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Valais.
- Veysonnaz 4 Vallees features 81 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 78 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 412 km of slopes and terrain, Veysonnaz 4 Vallees is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
Located in the heart of the Valais region, the resort is on the doorstep of the biggest ski domain in Switzerland, and the 3rd in Europe the “4 Vallées”.
With a staggering 412 km of ski runs, the area stretches from Veysonnaz (1’350 m) to Verbier via the Mont-Fort (3’330 m).
Winter sports enthusiasts will be in heaven as they ski through powder on ski runs of all levels. Not to be missed is a run down the legendary “piste de l’Ours”, one of the most important World Cup Ski locations. Another major attraction is the 7 ski itineraries (freeride) and the breath taking view of Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn.
Alternative to ski
And this area is not just for skiers: Veysonnaz also offer 30 km of winter walks, 4 beautiful and marked snowshoe tracks including one didactic on the theme of the protection of the environment, 10 km of cross country skiing, ski touring by night on Piste des Mayens (800m), paragliding, Dog sled tours Ice-rink and sledging runs close by. For your health: a swimming pool and a wellness centre.
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 900 m
Length: 8 km
Vertical Drop: 1,600 m
Lighted runs: 0.40 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Veysonnaz 4 Vallees (10)