- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Tre Valli is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Tre Valli is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Elevated between 3885 ft and 8399 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Trentino. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4514 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2717 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 29 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base.
- Tre Valli features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 59 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0462 609770
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 4
Number of Snowboard Schools: 4
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Tre Valli
Number of Ski Rental