Transform your winter into a unique experience
The villages of Passo S. Pellegrino, Falcade and Moena, situated on the Trentino and Veneto Dolomites, surrounded by thepicturesque ski zones of Valle di Fassa, Passo San Pellegrino and Valle del Biois, are characterised by their young andfashionable atmosphere, assuring a party spirit anytime. Winter magic, with its "Tour of Emotions" itinerary, which charmsnot only young lovers, but conquers the heart of every skier and snowboarde. An unforgettable experience, leading you todiscover the splendid panoramic sites with views over the Gruppo delle Pale and Marmolada, in an Lapine landscape whichUNESCO has declared a Natural World Heritage. 100 km of pure skiing pleasure and three fantastic snowparks, all waiting forskiers and snowboarders. A modern winter fairytale, for the young and the young at heart. Fall in love at first sight.
Source: Dolomiti Superski
- Elevated between 1,184 m and 2,560 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Trentino. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,376 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 920 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Tre Valli is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 30 Nov and ends on 6 Apr (238 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (30 Nov to 6 Apr) is 94 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 106 cm at summit elevation and 48 cm at the base.
- Tre Valli features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 100 km of slopes and terrain, Tre Valli is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Trentino.