- Elevated between 1,200 m and 3,226 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in France. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2,026 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 27 Apr (133 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 27 Apr) is 241 cm at summit elevation and 85 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 307 cm at summit elevation and 115 cm at the base. Therefore Les Arcs Bourg Saint Maurice is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Les Arcs Bourg Saint Maurice features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 60 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Rhône-Alpes.
- Offering 193 km of slopes and terrain, Les Arcs Bourg Saint Maurice is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 793
Snowphone+33 (0)4 79071257
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 2,026 m
Most Difficult Runs
Lanches, Crêtes, Dou de l'Homme
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 550 m
Lighted runs: 1 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 12
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental