- Elevated between 1,121 m and 3,100 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,979 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 919 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Adamello Ski is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Season starts on 27 Oct and ends on 5 May (190 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Oct to 5 May) is 220 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 250 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base. Therefore Adamello Ski is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Adamello Ski features 109 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 96 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lombardy.
- Offering 62 km of slopes and terrain, Adamello Ski is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
Not every ski resort has a glacier in its portfolio. Therefore, a very special ski resort is found in Trentino. Adamello ski resort has lift facilities on Presena glacier above the village of Tonale. These slopes reach up to an altitude of 3000 meters and higher. At Passo Tonale there are about 40 kilometers of groomed slopes. Furthermore Adamello Ski comprises the ski resorts Ponte di Legno and Temù, which are Passo Tonale´s neighboring resorts. These two resorts feature additional 20 kilometers of slopes. The close vicinity of Adamello´s ski resorts enable easy day-trips from one resort to the other in order to get some diversion. The whole skiing region has an elevation between 1256 and 3100 meters above sea level and thus has guaranteed snow throughout the season. The local alpine guides offer thrilling freeride tours for expert skiers. Furthermore, the villages in the resort have a broad range of alternative offers to skiing. You can get a break while going on the toboggan run, the ice-rink or to the swimming pool. A great trend also found in Adamello ski resort is dog sled riding. A must do during your stay!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 737 m
Length: 11 km
Vertical Drop: 1,760 m
Lighted runs: 1.20 km