- The vertical drop from summit to base is 908 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,476 m.
- The day pass at Zwölferhorn Seilbahn St Gilgen is €30 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 12 Jan and ends on 17 Mar (64 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 161 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at the base.
- Zwölferhorn Seilbahn St Gilgen features 228 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 234 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Salzburg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6227 2350
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental