- The vertical drop from summit to base is 908 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,476 m.
- The day pass at Zwölferhorn Seilbahn St Gilgen is €30 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 18 Mar) is 138 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 161 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at the base.
- Zwölferhorn Seilbahn St Gilgen features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6227 2350
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental