- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2979 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4843 ft.
- The day pass at Zwölferhorn Seilbahn St Gilgen is €30 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on Jan 12 and ends on Mar 17 (64 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 91 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base.
- Zwölferhorn Seilbahn St Gilgen features 242 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 245 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Salzburg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6227 2350
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental