- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,600 m.
- The day pass at Val d Azun is €7.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in France.
- Val d Azun is the the best rated ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- Season starts on 19 Dec and ends on 27 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (19 Dec to 27 Mar) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation.
- Val d Azun features 8 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 13 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days.
- Offering 89 km of slopes and terrain, Val d Azun is the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees.