- Offering 48 miles of slopes and terrain, Val d Azun is the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- Val d Azun is the the best rated ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5249 ft.
- The day pass at Val d Azun is €7.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in France.