- The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2772 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5249 ft.
- The day pass at Val d Azun is €7.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in France.
- Val d Azun is the the best rated ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- Season starts on Dec 19 and ends on Mar 27 (99 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 19 to Mar 27) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation.
- Val d Azun features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 57 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 55 miles of slopes and terrain, Val d Azun is the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees.