- Offering 55 miles of slopes and terrain, Val d Azun is the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- Val d Azun is the the best rated ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 820 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5249 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 19 and ends on Mar 27 (99 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- The day pass at Val d Azun is €7.50 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in France.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 19 to Mar 27) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation.
- Val d Azun features 9 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 20 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.