- The vertical drop from summit to base is 230 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,450 m.
- The day pass at Tockneralmlift is €17 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 25 Dec and ends on 4 Mar (69 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Dec to 4 Mar) is 44 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 48 cm at summit elevation and 37 cm at the base.
- Tockneralmlift features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 26 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental