- The vertical drop from summit to base is 755 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2388 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4757 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 17 (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- The day pass at Tockneralmlift is €17 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Styria.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 17) is 22 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 27 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base.
- Tockneralmlift features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental