- Elevated between 2136 ft and 3940 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 31 (106 days). Average season duration in Poland is 108 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 31) is 19 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 24 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base. Therefore Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 31 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Poland.
- Offering 24 miles of slopes and terrain, Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko is the largest ski resort in Poland.
The skiing area of Szczyrk welcomes you and your family warmly to spend your winterholiday on and around its slopes. Being one of the larger ski areas of Poland the skiing resorts offer you numerous well groomed and prepared slopes.
The overall skiing area may be divided into four parts. Put into descending order in terms of the total length of the slopes they are Skrzycyne, Bila, Czyrna-Solisko and Ski Salmopol. Szczyrk will be of special interest to all snowboarders, as it is provides great, curvy descents as well as a number of different jumps. For those who are determined to improve their skiing skills or who are only beginning to explore the wintersports there is at least one ski- and snowboard school in each area.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+48 (0)33 8178926
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1305.8 ft
Length: 2.1 miles
Vertical Drop: 1840.6 ft
Lighted runs: 2.49 miles