- Elevated between 651 m and 1,201 m, the ski resort is among the 10 highest elevated ski resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 550 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Poland is 367 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko is among the 5 best rated ski resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Poland is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 45 cm at summit elevation and 9 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 63 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at the base. Therefore Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Poland is 39 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 38 km of slopes and terrain, Szczyrk Czyrna Solisko is the largest ski resort in Poland.
The skiing area of Szczyrk welcomes you and your family warmly to spend your winterholiday on and around its slopes. Being one of the larger ski areas of Poland the skiing resorts offer you numerous well groomed and prepared slopes.
The overall skiing area may be divided into four parts. Put into descending order in terms of the total length of the slopes they are Skrzycyne, Bila, Czyrna-Solisko and Ski Salmopol. Szczyrk will be of special interest to all snowboarders, as it is provides great, curvy descents as well as a number of different jumps. For those who are determined to improve their skiing skills or who are only beginning to explore the wintersports there is at least one ski- and snowboard school in each area.