- Elevated between 1,407 m and 2,529 m, the ski resort is among the 3 highest elevated ski resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,122 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 745 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Stuben is among the 10 best rated ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 5 Dec and ends on 26 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski resorts with best conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Stuben features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 69 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 122 km of slopes and terrain, Stuben is among the 5 largest ski resorts in Austria.