- Offering 395 acres of slopes and terrain, Snow King Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Wyoming.
- Snow King Resort is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Wyoming.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1572 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7808 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 3 and ends on Mar 26 (113 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- During the season (from Dec 3 till Mar 26) the average snow depth at Snow King Resort is 0 ". Therefore Snow King Resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Wyoming.
- Snow King Resort features 15 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 18 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Wyoming.
The Ski Resort
Snow King is a lovely resort located at the base of Snow King Mountain in the Town of Jackson, Wyoming. Its ski area totals over 160 hectares with trails and slopes for all ability levels. The majority, however, are most difficult runs for experienced skiers and riders. Nonetheless, there are also great beginner and intermediate trails available. Besides skiing and snowboarding you have the opportunity to go snow tubing at King Tubes snowtubing park located adjacent to the Snow King Resort Hotel. Snowtubing is a great winter activity for both young and old. If you´re tired of hills you can go ice skating on the resort´s ice skating rink. Whatever you choose you will certainly spend a holiday at Snow King Resort that you will keep in mind!