- The vertical drop from summit to base is 600 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 881 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,100 m.
- The day pass at Serre Eyraud is €14.70 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in France is 123 days.
- Serre Eyraud features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.