- The vertical drop from summit to base is 714 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. The highest point of the track is 1,674 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Serleslifte Mieders is €24 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 64 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 75 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base.
- Serleslifte Mieders features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5225 62776
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3.5 km
Vertical Drop: 788 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Serleslifte Mieders (9)