- The vertical drop from summit to base is 740 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,000 m.
- The day pass at Saint Leger les Melezes is €18.70 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Saint Leger les Melezes features 18 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 13 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in France.
On average, Saint Léger les Mélèzes, located in the valley of Champsaur, offers 300 days of sunshine a year. Through the fact that the area is sun-kissed, skiing and snowboarding on the 25 km (15.5 km) of ski trails will be enjoyed even more. Beginners as well as intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders will find the ski-runs suiting their levels best. Further down, the area is shaped by gentle hills, which are suitable for comfortable skiing, whereas the upper areas with their steeper slopes promise to be a thrill. Apart from the Alpine skiing fun, you can enjoy your time in Saint Léger les Mélèzes with attractions such as snow shoe hiking tours, cross-country skiing, and paragliding.