- Elevated between 1,650 m and 2,750 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,100 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 856 m.
- Risoul is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 22 Apr) is 53 cm at summit elevation and 46 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 81 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at the base.
- Risoul features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
- Offering 185 km of slopes and terrain, Risoul is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.70 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 6
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental