- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1972 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The highest point of the track is 5367 ft above sea level.
- Ramsau am Dachstein is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 31 (114 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Mar 31) is 46 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 63 " at summit elevation and 38 " at the base.
- Ramsau am Dachstein features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Downhill skiing of an incomparable dimension.
Prepared pistes and free terrain as far as the eye can see. Blue, red, black. At three levels of altitude (up to 2,700 m above sea-level). Plenty of snow, primarily due to the geographical location and the abundant natural precipitation.
This top destination offers a winter playground of a unique size and sunny location, right in front of your hotel - from your bed onto the ski piste - with the all-round innovative Rittisberg (1,500 m), the sunny alpine ski area Türlwand (1,700 m) and the Dachstein Glacier.
The 4-mountain ski circuit (Planai, Hochwurzen, Hauser-Kaibling, Reiteralm) is not far away. Ramsau am Dachstein is also the navel of Austria's largest ski area association SKI AMADÉ.
Invitions to ski festival weeks as never before:for carvers, boarders and backcountry skiers.
Situated right next door to the ski region amadé - the largest ski area association in Austria - - Ramsau am Dachstein is an ideal base for unlimited skiing fun. The easy accessibility of the amadé ski areas as well as the sunny slopes on the high plateau make Ramsau an unparalleled winter resort for the whole family.