- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Idaho.
- Elevated between 7999 ft and 8999 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Idaho. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1001 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 9 and ends on Apr 3 (115 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 9 to Apr 3) is 99 " at summit elevation and 88 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 135 " at summit elevation and 125 " at the base. This makes Pomerelle Ski Area the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Idaho.
- Pomerelle Ski Area features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 52 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Idaho.
Pomerelle Mountain Resort is a great ski resort located in the Sawtooth National Forest in the south of Idaho. It offers vast terrain totalling 202 hectares. You can choose from 24 slopes and trails designed for all ability levels. Pomerelle Mountain Resort is the perfect spot for families as it offers nothing less than 80 hectares of beginner trails. The Snow School offers a variety of programs. Groups are separated by age and ability so everyone can profit as much as possible from the lessons. There are also special programs for Ladies and respectively Gentlemen available. Come and visit Pomerelle Mountain Resort and spend unforgettable days in the snow!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)