- Offering 222 acres of slopes and terrain, Mt Baldy Family Ski Area is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Mt Baldy Family Ski Area is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Elevated between 5666 ft and 6965 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Ontario. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1299 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Mar 31 (120 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- The day pass at Mt Baldy Family Ski Area is €43 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Canada.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Mt Baldy Family Ski Area features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 48 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Ontario.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking