- The vertical drop from summit to base is 510 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 856 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,560 m.
- The day pass at Mont Saxonnex is €15 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Rhône-Alpes.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 12 Mar) is 50 cm at summit elevation and 12 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 58 cm at summit elevation and 13 cm at the base.
- Mont Saxonnex features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 35 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.