Our skiing area is nestled in the Bregenzerwald in Vorarlberg. From Lindau it is only 40 minutes with the car. Fans of winter sports can find 29 lifts and besides the greatest snowpark of Vorarlberg as well as a 120m long illuminated skitunnel. Enjoy the sunshine and the best conditions until spring at the 100m pists and ski routes around the "Mittagsspitze". Thanks to modern snow-making equipment the slopes are always in a good condition.
There is something for all types of winter sport fans. Ambitious skiers can try the slopes of World Cup and snowboarders can enjoy the funpark!
"Brumis Kidsparadise" offers a lot of fun for the little ones. The first time on skis and already floating up the mountain on a magic carpet and skiing through the wonderland. Excellently ski schools offer numerous of courses for children and adults of all grades - for beginners as for advanced skiers. Those children who do not want to ski can amuse themselves in the kindergarden for guests, which is direct in the skiing area.
Both restaurants at the Roßstelle have been renovated the last summer. From there you can enjoy the beautiful view over Mellau or relax on the sun deck. Convince yourself and enjoy your time in the Alphof Rossstelle and the restaurant Simma. There is also a new shop of the Sport Natter at the Alphof Rossstelle where you can lend everything you need for the perfect winter day in the mountains.
We are looking forward to your visit!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,299 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 745 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 7 Dec and ends on 10 Apr (125 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (7 Dec to 10 Apr) is 155 cm at summit elevation and 118 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 182 cm at summit elevation and 149 cm at the base.
- Mellau Bergbahnen features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
- Offering 89 km of slopes and terrain, Mellau Bergbahnen is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.