- The vertical drop from summit to base is 830 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 881 m. The highest point of the track is 2,002 m above sea level.
- Les Gets is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in France is 123 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 23 Apr) is 137 cm at summit elevation and 80 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 198 cm at summit elevation and 106 cm at the base.
- Les Gets features 87 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 84 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
- Offering 650 km of slopes and terrain, Les Gets is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in France.