- Elevated between 868 m and 2,118 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Kreischberg is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 68 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 92 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at the base. Therefore Kreischberg is among the 5 Ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Kreischberg features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Kreischberg is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.