- Elevated between 868 m and 2,118 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Kreischberg is the the best rated ski resort in Styria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 77 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 93 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at the base. Therefore Kreischberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Kreischberg features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 70 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Styria.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Kreischberg is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 110
Snowphone+43 (0) 3537 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 732 m
Rosenkranzhöhe-Talstation Gondelbahn 1. Sektion
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 1,250 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Kreischberg (4)