- Elevated between 868 m and 2,118 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 719 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Kreischberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 67 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 88 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at the base. Therefore Kreischberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Styria.
- Kreischberg features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 70 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Kreischberg is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 110
Snowphone+43 (0)3537 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 732 m
Rosenkranzhöhe-Talstation Gondelbahn 1. Sektion
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 1,250 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Kreischberg (4)