- Offering 26 miles of slopes and terrain, Kreischberg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
- Kreischberg is the the best rated ski resort in Styria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Styria.
- Elevated between 2848 ft and 6949 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4101 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2382 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 6 and ends on Apr 13 (129 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 6 to Apr 13) is 30 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 40 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. This makes Kreischberg the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Styria.
- Kreischberg features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 110
Snowphone+43 (0) 3537 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 2401.6 ft
Rosenkranzhöhe-Talstation Gondelbahn 1. Sektion
Length: 4.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 4101.1 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants