Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Only related parties in chairlifts or seating on opposite sides of the lift
- Face covering required while loading and riding on chairlifts
- Face covering required inside all buildings and during all ski and snowboard lessons
- Pass holder reservations are required to manage on-mountain access
- All transactions across the resort will be cashless
The Ski Resort
Hidden Valley is located about 15 minutes south of Green Bay and about 10 minutes north of Manitowoc in the hills of northern Manitowoc County. It offers terrain for everyone, no matter if beginner, intermediate or expert. There is snowmaking on all the terrain so you never have to worry about the snow.
Beginners can choose between private and group lessons. Whatsoever, you will always be instructed by experienced staff and soon you´ll get down every hill.
Furthermore, Hidden Valley has a snowboard park where riders can do some tricks. Stop by at the Food Service & Dining Area or the Kicking Horse Bar to get some refreshment.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 18 ".