- Elevated between 1,444 m and 2,963 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Grisons. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,519 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 20 Dec and ends on 12 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (20 Dec to 12 Apr) is 237 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 340 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at the base.
- Gotthard Oberalp Arena features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 65 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 120 km of slopes and terrain, Gotthard Oberalp Arena is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Grisons.
The idyllic winter and snow sure ski paradise with attractive deals of Sedrun and Andermatt. 120 km of slopes in a ski präpariete provide skiing pleasure in the wonderful alps at the Oberalp and the Gemsstock. The two main ski areas complement each other both in the offer, excellent in altitude and level of difficulty. In the SKIARENA ANDERMATT-SEDRUN-the heart of Europe - is every skiers, carvers and snowboarders entirely at his own expense.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 81 920 40 99
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Gotthard Oberalp Arena (6)