- The vertical drop from summit to base is 350 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski Resort is located at an elevation of 1,200 m.
- The day pass at Goldegg is €31 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 35 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 62 cm at summit elevation and 52 cm at the base.
- Goldegg features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.