- The vertical drop from summit to base is 350 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,200 m.
- The day pass at Goldegg is €34 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 2 Apr) is 33 cm at summit elevation and 22 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 51 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at the base.
- Goldegg features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 58 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6415 8155
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental