The skiing area Fribourg welcomes you and your family warmly to explore its numerous skiing resorts. The area of Fribourg covers the skiing resorts „Schwarzsee“, „Bulle“, „La Chia“, „Charmey“, „Jaun“, „La Berra“, „Les Paccots“, „Moleson-sur-Gruyeres“ and „Rathvel“.
The very extensive area covers a total of 162 km of slopes with a number of 46 ski lifts ensuring a safe and fast transportation.
With a great number of smaller skiing resorts, each of the resorts proves to have its own peculiar charme. Exploring all the amenities and similarities of each of the resorts seems to call for an endless winter holiday – you will long for a second visit to the area as soon as you first visit comes to an end!
- Elevated between 890 m and 2,000 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,110 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m.
- Fribourg Region is the the best rated ski resort in the Fribourg region.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Fribourg region.
- Fribourg Region features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 39 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Fribourg region.
- Offering 162 km of slopes and terrain, Fribourg Region is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.