- Offering 9 miles of slopes and terrain, SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Elevated between 2362 ft and 4580 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2218 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1306 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 18 (129 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 10 to Apr 18) is 17 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 33 " at summit elevation and 21 " at the base. Therefore SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa features 11 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 11 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 7 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 60
Snowphone+421 (0)915 595 311
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental