- Elevated between 720 m and 1,396 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 676 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 18 Apr (129 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (10 Dec to 18 Apr) is 42 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 84 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at the base. Therefore SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 36 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 14 km of slopes and terrain, SKI PARK Kubínska hoľa is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 60
Snowphone+421 (0)915 595 311
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental