- Elevated between 1,340 m and 2,009 m, the ski resort is among the 10 highest elevated ski resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 669 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 741 m.
- Season starts on 4 Dec and ends on 10 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (4 Dec to 10 Apr) is 155 cm at summit elevation and 118 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 182 cm at summit elevation and 149 cm at the base. Therefore Damüls is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Damüls features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 60 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
- Offering 84 km of slopes and terrain, Damüls is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.