- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,178 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,220 m.
- Season starts on 11 Nov and ends on 30 Apr (170 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 123 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (11 Nov to 30 Apr) is 152 cm at summit elevation and 13 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 247 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at the base.
- Bruson features 89 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 96 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 412 km of slopes and terrain, Bruson is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
Bruson is located directly across the valley from Verbier, and perfectly connected thanks to the new Le Châble - Mayens de-Bruson gondola. This sparsely treed area offers beautiful powder snow slopes in a picturesque and family setting. Tree skiing enthusiasts will love its nice, steady pitch.