- The vertical drop from summit to base is 446 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2782 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 6043 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Apr 17 (118 days). Average season duration in France is 115 days.
- The day pass at Bessans is €9 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in France.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Apr 17) is 37 " at summit elevation and 31 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 49 " at summit elevation and 43 " at the base.
- Bessans features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 67 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+33 (0)4 79 05 99 06
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Bessans - Haute Maurienne - Vanoise -... | 06:57
Avalanche au bord des pistes de ski -...Avalanche along the alpin ski runLawine auf der Piste...
03 20 Bessans ski de fondenfin le soleil et une bonne neige
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants