- Elevated between 860 m and 2,300 m, the ski resort is among the 10 highest elevated ski resorts in Salzburg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,440 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 742 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Bad Hofgastein is among the 3 best rated ski resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 115 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 147 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at the base.
- Bad Hofgastein features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 66 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
- Offering 87 km of slopes and terrain, Bad Hofgastein is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Salzburg.