- Offering 106 miles of slopes and terrain, Argentiere is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- Elevated between 4108 ft and 10745 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in France. The vertical drop from summit to base is 6637 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2785 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on May 1 (137 days). Average season duration in France is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to May 1) is 66 " at summit elevation and 63 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 80 " at summit elevation and 78 " at the base. Therefore Argentiere is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Argentiere features 73 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 77 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 6637.1 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 4265.1 ft