The Lindenlift is a platterlift within the ski resort Aflenz. It is especially of interest to beginners or children who are still learning how to ski or snowboard.
The shallow slope is perfect for a relaxed and playful acquisition of skiing skills. A snowmaking facilitiy ensures snowsafety at all times.
The Lindenlift is open everyday from 1:30pm to 4:00pm in the afternoon.
The surrounding area around the Lindenlift offers you the possibilities of discovering some easy to challenging cross-country trails. Also there are some walking trails that invite you to a comfortable walk around the area of the Lindenlift.
- The day pass at Aflenzer Lindenlift is €12.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 1 Apr (114 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 1 Apr) is 14 cm at summit elevation and 5 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 39 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at the base.
- Aflenzer Lindenlift features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 51 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.